- Official entrance examination
- Academic training of 6 years (360 ECTS) = 4 years of Bachelor’s + 2 years of Master’s
- Period of compulsory professional experience of 2 years
- Compulsory - Compulsory registration with the Union of Architects of Romania.
- Continued training: not compulsory.
- Training in 6 years with, in the last year, an in-office internship of 3 months + 2 months of management courses + 4 months of a degree project (?)
- Professional experience period of 6 months to 2 years (Note: a vocational Master’s degree can be endorsed as an internship)
- It is also possible to do a doctorate in 4 years.
Yes (25% success rate)
Duration of academic education
Certificate of end of studies is delivered by an end-of-studies jury composed of 32 persons, of whom 50% are foreign members (with at least one American and one Asian member). This jury also includes a representative of the professional Chamber.