5 / 6 + 3 (university + professional experience)
• Academic training of 5 or 6 years at Universities (depend on the institution)
• Master’s degree from University
• Compulsory professional experience of minimum 3 years, supervised
• Compulsory professional examination by the Czech Chamber of Architecture (CCA) + oath.
• Compulsory registration with CCA.
• Continued training: not compulsory. Architect may attend the courses and gather 72 points per year – to benefit from CKA
|Duration of academic education||5-6 years|