On 4th March, the ACE organised a workshop for Member Organisations entitled "Supporting the Internationalisation of Architectural Services". The European Commission took part in the event and their representatives presented the various support measures provided to SMEs willing to provide services abroad, including financial support via structural funds. The event was attended by about thirty Delegates representing ACE Member Organisations for more than half of the Member States.
List of presentations:
1. Action Lines Bolstering the Business of Liberal Professions (K-K NIKOLOV, DG GROWTH)Download
2. Construction 2020 thematic group 5 (international competitiveness) (V BASUYAU, DG GROWTH)Download
3. Supporting the Internationalisation of SMEs (I. NEMETH, DG GROWTH)Download
4. Access to Finance for SMEs (I. NEMETH, DG GROWTH)Download
5. The EU Trade & Investment Policy (F DERAEDT, DG TRADE)Download
Reference documents:Construction 2020 High Level Strategic Forum - Thematic Group 5