In the framework of the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW), the Architects’ Council of Europe is organising a public workshop on Thursday 7 June at the Thon Hotel in Brussels (rue de la Loi 75) on the theme “Smart and Smart-er: Architecture and Building Performance".
In our data-driven economy, digitalisation and the growing use and demand for data has been transformative. The collection and use of building performance data is still at embryonic stages but is expected to contribute hugely to reducing building operation costs, improving building performance, increasing occupant comfort.
The workshop will aim to discuss:
- Judit KIMPIAN, Chair of the ACE Sustainability Work Group
- Prof. Dejan MUMOVIC, Senior Lecturer in Architectural Engineering at the University College London
- Peter Andreas SATTRUP, Senior Advisor at the Danish Assocation of Architectural Firms
- Sylvain ROBERT, Policy Officer at DG Energy
- Bertrand DEPREZ, Vice-President EU Government Affairs at Schneider-Electric
- Staf ROELS, Prof. dr. ir. arch. at KU Leuven, Building Physics Section, Department of Civil Engineering
- Simona D'OCA, TripleA-reno project on Attractive, Acceptable and Affordable deep Renovation by a consumers oriented and performance evidence based approach
More information on the EUSEW website.