Do you want to carry out a residency, international collaboration or project abroad? On 15 January 2021, i-Portunus opened a Call for Applications for architects, cultural professionals active in architecture.
The duration of the travels can range between 7 and 60 days and the maximum amount of the grant is €3000 per individual. The deadline for applications is 14 March 2021.
|Call for applications:||15 January 2021|
|Submission Deadline:||14 March 2021 (18:00 CET)|
|Notification of Results:||16 April 2021|
|Earliest date of departure:||16 June 2021|
|Latest date of return:||30 November 2021|
This call for applications is open to architects and cultural professionals active in the field of architecture (individuals and groups up to 5 people), aged 18+, of all educational qualifications and levels of experience, legally residing in a Creative Europe country.
i-Portunus provides financial support to partially fund the cost of travel (transportation, accommodation etc.) to another (or several) Creative Europe country(ies).
The duration of the mobility must be between 7 and 60 days and must take place before 30 November 2021.The travel can be continuous or segmented:
- A continuous mobility means that you have one round-trip travel, or one multi-destination trip.
- A segmented mobility means that you will travel several times to one or several destinations. Each trip must last a minimum of 5 days, and the total number of days still has to be between 7 and 60 days.
The main objective of your mobility is preferably one of the following:
- International collaboration: for example in the framework of an international project
- Production oriented residencies: for example you will research on the spot and develop new designs in relation to the social and physical environment.
- Professional development: for example you will take part in network meetings, showcases, workshops, master classes and other types of training outside of formal education, such as creative hubs.
Find more details and the application material on the i-Portunus website here.
About the programme
i-Portunus continues to support the mobility of artists, creators and cultural professionals among all countries participating in the Creative Europe Programme. A second pilot project was selected and co-funded by the Creative Europe program and a consortium headed by Goethe-Institut with Institut français and Izolyatsia. This second phase runs from the end of 2020 until the end of 2021.
More information here.