Access to the profession: How to become an architect in this country ?

Show the legend

- Academic training of 5 years given by the schools or faculties of architecture of the Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan (Royal Institute of Technology of Stockholm), Lunds Universitet, Chalmers Tekniska Högskola (Gothenburg) and Umeå University. Degree: Master of Architecture.
- No professional experience required for voluntary membership with the Swedish Association of Architects. Two years of professional experience is compulsory to be given the professional title “arkitekt SAR/MSA” by the organisation.
- No compulsory professional examination.
- Continued training: not compulsory.

Back to top